Sunday, April 29, 2012

Paint & Saying Goodbye...


The house is painted! We made the mistake of going to the house to see the paint before it was dry.. It was also getting dark out and there is little light in the house and i kinda freaked out... The paint looked sooo dark! I had nightmares about the color but the next day, when there was light on the walls, i really liked it! Jordan is better at seeing things and loved it from the beginning...





Pretty dark but we love it! What do you think?


The Basement colors!


We LOVE the green kitchen! Saw it in a model home and we knew it was our color..


Now.. on to goodbye.. Today I said bye to my sweet Jordan for 2 weeeks!!! He is in Bosie getting a real estate license.. So glad he is such a hard worker but not sure how I will hold up without my better half!







4 comments:

Jordan said...

I will be home soon! Just in time to see it all finished!

Jordan said...

Ps, I love you!

joelle said...

ok I LOVE the colors and ALL the trim!!! Holy Moly trim makes SUCH a difference! It is absolutely gorgeous! I NEED TO COME VISIT!!!!!!

allie askins said...

Cute Whit--- love it! So happy for you guys being adults and such!!!! Yipee for growing up!!!!!!!!!!