Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A few good ones

I have a few people in my life that I consider to be my hero's. I don't think I could choose one because certain people are my hero's for different reasons.. Recently I had a visit from one of mine. My sweet brother. Bryan. I get emotional just thinking about how much I care about him. He's one of those people that just gets people. He's the most down to earth person I know. He's real. And unfortunately, that is a rare quality to find. He's a peacemaker. The way he tells a joke at just the right time, turns a budding argument into a giggle-fest. His smile, is hands down, the best I've ever seen! He is hardcore and the biggest softy all at the same time. He's not afraid to tell me he loves me and give me a big hug that makes me feel like a million bucks. He is so book smart and street smart. He is who I would call if I was stuck on a math or chemistry problem and also the person I would choose to be with me on an island cause he'd know how to stay alive! And he's funny, like really, really funny. And humble, cause if he read this he'd probably want to delete it. But that's him, and I am one lucky little sister.

2 comments:

joelle said...

I love this!

B and D said...

This is the sweetest post I have ever read. And I totally agree! I am the luckiest mom to have two such amazing children. Lucky and so very blessed. Love you both so very much!