Thursday, May 17, 2012

All about the house..

You know that phrase "Nothing good ever came easy?" Well, if that is a true statement, (and my year and a half in Taiwan taught me it is true without a shadow of a doubt..) then this house is AH-MAH-ZING.. because the initial plan fell into place but then it seemed like nothing came easy.. seriously.. There were many blood sweat and tears, and  jordans brothers worked long hard hours away from their sweet families.. but at the end of the day tomorrow it could (cross your fingers) officially be ours!! Eeek! We are beyond excited!
Oh.. and another thing to be excited about is Jordan dominated 4 tests and got his real estate license! Blessed much?

3 comments:

B and D said...

Having been one of the lucky ones that got to see and feel your darling house before it was yours, I couldn't be happier for you!!! We are beyond excited for this new adventure of home ownership you are about to embark on...A marriage, a mortgage and a dog, does life get any better??? Congratulations and have fun moving in! Love, M&D

The McAdam Family said...

BAHHH!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited for you! Remember, when you get settled down, I'm inviting myself over!

Peggy Jean said...

Congrats!!! I am so glad everything is working out!