Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Walk Through Tour (updated)

Here are the interior shots to our new home. These were taken the day we moved in. Enjoy the photos and tell us what you think. Soon we will have pictures of the decorated house... (All images can be clicked on for larger versions)

Kitchen from Dining Room Perspective



Standing under the arch

Front Door and large windows with the most amazing trim job!

Dining area, large arch and the coolest sconces over our stairwell...

Here you can see our pocket door that leads into the Washroom.


We love our balusters!

Our hallway with two closets and bedroom entrances.

Office window and closet.



View from office door. Check out the sweet uppers above the wall and crown trim.

Guest Room

The Beadboard crown trim shelf really makes this room awesome.

Nice functional closets in each room!

Guest Bathroom.

Whitney and I laid the Glass tile back splash to match the granite and the sweet framed mirror we found...

Master Bedroom Sconce and bay window area.

Four tone paint with large upper shelf...

Our sconces are on a dimmer switch...


Master walk in closet accessed from the Mbaster with a pocket door.

This picture doesn't do our vanity justice.. It's ginormous and awesome. We had to pick light fixtures and faucets out about four times to accommodate the clearance required for this beast.

I had this built custom for our bathroom...

We love our dark granite in the bathrooms!

Linen closet in the hallway


Coat closet right off the tiled entry way...


Our custom mondo entertainment center...

The expanse of our finished portion of the basement.


dimmable LED can lighting.


Cold Storage

Under Stair Storage




Did I mention we love the balusters?

Kitchen Granite

Whitney's Pendant light above her huge gooseneck facet.

We love how our cabinets turned out..

Whitney's custom shelf in the Washroom

We love our storage bench system in the Washroom!

Our builder did an amazing job on this!



Pantry

More cabinets

Kitchen Sink!

Everything... including the kitchen sink! That was quite the tour right?

7 comments:

Karen Whyte said...

Wow! I love everything about it! You guys did such a good job on the color selections!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

YES! It works. I can comment. Hope this helps you get more comments. I would say you have a darn good chance since your home is so beautiful. people will be flocking to want to see it. Enjoy! ♥

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

P.S. why do they have to make AZ homes so ugly?

The McAdam Family said...

WOW! I love it! But I need to see it in person! When can I invite myself over!

Riley and Tarryn said...

It's gorgeous! You guys did SUCH a great job picking out colors and upgrades. Good work! :) I love it!

joelle said...

holy hanna. seriously. ok I love EVERYTHING about it. the cabinets cabinets are probably my favorite. well maybe the master bath. and maybe the trim...and the staircase...I NEED to come visit!!!!!!!!!!

tori said...

Whitney, my dear, your house is SO beautiful! I love every detail! Especially that kitchen! And the washroom? So great. I think that's the sign that I'm finally a grown-up/mom: my favorite parts of a house are the laundry room and the kitchen, ha.