Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lately...

Here are a few pictures from my phone.. As much as we absolutely LOVE fall, we are sad to see summer go. It was awesome though!

We went fishing almost once a week and had a blast. Jordan somehow always got the biggest fish.. He was one dang cute fisherman! ;)

We LOVE babysitting our cute nieces and nephews!


For our TWO YEAR anniversary we went to Rio at this themed room hotel.. SO much fun!


We went to the fair.. It's always a fun time :)
We got a new table and our house is decked out for fall :) Yay for pumpkin candles, soups, leaves changing and snuggling up with my cute hubby!


Fox is ready for Halloween! He is such a cutie..

2 comments:

B and D said...

jordan caught the biggest, but you caught the most.
bet you had some good fish fry's!
Loves, BABA

joelle said...

Ok I love all these posts! I don't know why I haven't checked blogs in so long! Gosh, see you day after tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!