Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day

My favorite sound of all the things my ears have ever heard, may be strange to some.

Jordan's heartbeat.

Hearts fascinate me.. I mean really, it is a miracle every single time it beats. If it stops we die. It has so much power and it is so amazing. Especially working in the hospital I have been blown away by the things that our hearts can do.

When I hug Jordan, or lay my head on his chest the sound of his heart beating signifies to me that he is here, strong, confident, loyal and consistent. It beats to remind me how lucky I am every single second.

The best part is that I know that once both our hearts stop beating, he and I will be together for eternity. I never knew I was capable of caring for someone so much. He is my best friend and my everything.

Happy Valentines Day to my soul mate.

3 comments:

Karen Whyte said...

You guys are so cute! I agree, I feel so lucky every time I hear my man's beat! Hope you two have a wonderful day!

B and D said...

I am so glad you are happy and content. That is all a mother wants for her children. That and maybe that they live a little closer!! Love you two! Yo mama

Riley and Tarryn said...

I love this. You're amazing, Whit. Miss you!